Sunday, January 14, 2007

Capturing the Cold

Since freezing weather in this part of Texas is few and far between, I thought I would capture it so I can look back and remember it actually happens. We have plenty of hot days and I really have no interest in capturing and looking back on that kind of weather.

Anyway, it's starting to warm up a little and our Texas-cicles are beginning to melt. The roads didn't freeze too much except on the overpasses but we still decided to stay in the house anyway.
I have no idea what it would be like to live somewhere cold like North Dakota. We watched Fargo again the other day and it made me shiver just to watch it. Way to cold. If my job ever required me to move to the north I would be in dire straits. The pups would hate it more than me though - they won't even go outside if it's raining...
So to all you Northerners out there getting a nice chuckle outa my little post, you are welcome to come down and stay during the summers where it doesn't drop below 100 degrees for 3 months straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home