Friday, January 12, 2007

Life Lesson & Joes Pizza Pasta

So something happened to me this evening that made me think. We were waiting to place an order for an Italian dinner-to-go and Guido comes up to take our order. So the wife gives our order and he finishes filling out the ticket. Then, afterwards, Guido looks at me and says, "are you two together?"

So here's my observation. I stood there for a second and asked to myself, "Why didn't he know we were together? Why did he have to ask?".

Then I realized something. At no point in my life should someone need to ask if my wife and I are together. It should be obvious to anyone that sees us. My wife and I should ooze with love to the point it makes people want to turn away with disgust! Well, maybe not that much, but it should be completely obvious to any observer.

Hold her hand...
Put my arm around her...
Talk to her...
Look at her...
Stand near her...

Treat her like I did when we were dating!

It seems so simple but yet so critical to a good marriage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home