Tuesday, April 03, 2007

There's a Storm a Brewin!

I just love storms... well of course when they don't end up hurting people. This one was just beautiful rolling in. A warm air mass from the south was meeting a cool air mass from the north and it was just lovely to watch. There were some severe lightening storms just south and east of me about 10 or 15 miles, but I didn't even get any rain. I did get to watch a great lightening display. I guess I could have left the car out in the driveway rather than pull it into the garage, but that's okay. Better safe than sorry I suppose.
A tornado warning went out not too long after I took these, but it was for the city next to mine. Golf ball size hail too. I hope those people were able to pull their cars in.

I guess "okay" wasn't in the spell checker software because it asked me if it was correct. Must not be a Texas spell check app. I'll have to look for a plug-in for that. Of course, it also didn't recognize "app" either.

It's time for me to finish up all my stuff and start heading towards bed. It usually takes me a good 30 minutes to an hour to finish up though - I keep thinking of things I wanted to do before I actually make it under the covers.

My nephew keeps sending me SMS messages. I had better go see what he's got going on.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home