Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bringing Home the Pit Pup


Bringing Home the Pit Pup, originally uploaded by tgray04.

I know I haven't been too steady in my blog posts so I thought I would play catch up for a few minutes. This is a little pit puppy we found on our trip to Louisiana. She had been wondering around for a few weeks. The owners obviously didn't care enough about her to take care of her, and no one else was feeding her in hopes she would go back to her own home. I think she had a brother or two but they are no where to be found.
We brought her back and gave her a bath. She's very sweet and submissive - an incredible learner. She already knows how to use the doggie door and hasn't had one accident inside yet. We hope to find a pit rescue group or animal adoption group to help find a home. Ours is fine while she is a puppy, but way to small for such a big dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home