Tuesday, January 16, 2007

American Idol


American Idol, originally uploaded by tgray04.

So we finally made it home and American Idol is on. Yeah, I know you what you see thinking. But I like it. Its worth seeing the the good, the bad and the ugly.



I can't believe some of these people would even think they can make it, but hey, I guess that's part of the fun!



Simon Cowell-isms:

- You can be something else besides a singer, and the good thing is today you found out you're not.

- I don't know why I'm on this show any more. - The other door.

- why do you keep saying yes? You aren't going to here it from us.

- Its the other door.

- It was absolutely categorized under pointless.

- It was juvenile, tuneless, medeocre and horrible.

- I'm just amazed at Randy's rudeness and audacity, but no.

- You have just summed up Minneapolis mate. Useless everything. Your future involves not singing....... I think he took that in good spirit.

- it was almost as bad as it could possibly get. I don't want to hear anything more from you.

- Its a little one dimensional, this.

- Why can't we find anyone that sings like Ray? We just need to cancel the show because there's no chance of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home