Monday, January 15, 2007

Another Cold Morning


Its a nice chilly morning again here in Fort Worth. More precipitation and below freezing temperatures provided a nice sheet of ice over all the roads for my commute to work. Fortunately I made it to work okay without incident.
I wish I could have taken some pics of the tailgaters I had on the way in. Sure, I was driving like a grandma to work, but that's no cause to ride my bumper for miles! There are 2 other lanes over there buddy! No need to draft off of me!
So I had to not only drive defensively for myself but also for every other goof out there that thought it would be fun to see how close they could ride to my car.
The wife just called. Said she was heading out to work now. I'll be looking forward to the call that lets me know she made it safe to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home