Sunday, January 14, 2007

Movies

The wife picked out a few movies at our Blockbuster visit last night and she saved them for today. We're down two and just started the third. Since I'm typing this blog from my BlackBerry, it will probably take me the entire length of third movie to get this thing typed.
  • First one - Lake House
    I hate to say it, but I really enjoyed this movie even though it had Keanu in it. Sandra was adorable. It was a cute story and I liked it.
  • And the second - Little Miss Sunshine
    Just odd. Wasn't expecting this. I guess I expected this to be like the spelling bee movie. Boy was I wrong. It had some good parts like them push starting the VW Bus, the rest was just dysfunctional.
  • Last but not least - The Devil Wears Prada
    It wasn't a bad movie at all. Honestly I don't think I would have rented this one on my own, but it turned out to be a good movie. I didn't care for one particular part and thought they could have made the movie better by changing it, but other than that it was really good. I won't spoil it for anyone. Worth renting if you haven't already seen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home