Monday, January 29, 2007

Weird Clouds

I'm not sure what causes these kinds of weird clouds, but I thought they were neat enough to post some pictures.

All this morning we started seeing these odd "holes" in the clouds. I really have no idea how this happens. I may do a search on it later to see if I can find out. But you would see these types of holes all across the skyline, almost like footsteps. Maybe God was taking a morning stroll.

Here's another pic of the same hole.

Facing the sunrise, it looked like a plane's trail was casting a shadow on the cloud cover from above. There were a few of these also which looked really neat. The big hole in the previous pictures is just to the left of this neat line.
If you follow the shadow from the above picture up over you head and towards the west, you will see another trail cross it's path in the distance. There is also a crazy break in the shadows - another "I don't know." You can see it clearly as it seems to follow the path of the street.
Here's another hole. This was taken hours after the first hole pic at the top. Just a really neat display. I'm not sure if it is caused by updrafts or downdrafts or aliens. If I find out, I'll be sure to let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home