Tuesday, April 03, 2007

*SIGH*

My wife bought this huge U pillow a few months ago and it takes up like 3/4 of our bed! It drives me bonkers sometimes because I always get stuck hanging halfway off my side.
And since I'm complaining, how did i get stuck sleeping on the alarm clock side? She gets up about 30 minutes before me - that and she likes (me) to hit snooze for at least 15 minutes before she gets up. So for 45 minutes I have restless snoozing. Lets see... Thats at least 6 times my sleep is disturbed by the consant droaning of either the buzz buzz buzz of the alarm clock, or my wife jabbing me in the side to hit the snooze button because I didn't hear it.
Of course the only time I think about this is after the wife is asleep and its too late to do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home