Thursday, May 31, 2007

Update On the Pup

Oh, I also needed to mention, we were able to find a group who will accept the puppy into their adoption program, get all of her shots and medical needs, then place her in a loving home! We are so thankful for them. As soon as I can, I will post a link to their website so you can track the adoption our rescue pup!

Its really cute - while I am typing this, the little puppy is sitting on the other side of the coffee table snoring really loud! I'm glad she's in a safe place and I'm even more glad that we are able to find an organization who is willing to find her a good home. The wife and I were talking last night - even though we haven't had her for more than a few days, we are still going to miss her!

1 Comments:

Blogger Haywire said...

Hey Ray, My name is Jason and my Fiancé and I will be fostering the puppy. I promise we will take excellent care of her. Thanks for having a kind heart and saving her. I have a special place in my heart for Pit bulls, We fostered one a few months ago that I absolutely feel in love with, it was a very sad day when he went to his new home. Looking forward to meeting her, thanks again.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home