Thursday, January 18, 2007

Meetings! Meetings! Meetings!


Meetings! Meetings! Meetings!, originally uploaded by tgray04.

Seems like all day today we've been in meetings. In fact, yesterday we had meetings to talk about the meetings we would be in today. I love that! I feel swamped though. I have to run around all over the place to get stuff done. People are always saying, "Slow down!", but I don't have time to slow down. Too many things are time sensitive. Too many things rely on other people to actually get things accomplished. I know I can't do it myself and I need to rely on other people to help get the job done. This is something I have struggled with and something I will probably struggle with for years to come.

So perhaps this will come up in my performance review today. This is the time where my boss and I talk about my accomplishments from last year, where I succeeded and where I could have improved. Maybe this "slowing down" thing can be part of my management developmental plan for next year. We will see. I only have 30 more minutes till the review and I'm trying to take a quick breather and relax a bit before I go in there so I don't look so frazzled.

1 Comments:

Blogger twistyfishies. said...

We need to talk about your TPS reports

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home